Saturday, February 5, 2011

22 States Total and 16 Different Ones

It's been too long since I've seen you. I said I would post in December during our epic road trip, but honestly I didn't even have time to see all the people I wanted to, let alone spend time in front of the computer writing to an anonymous audience.

So, I miss you, whoever you are, and I miss being able to look back at life and see what it may look like to some one else. Even if that is just reflecting on something that happened but six weeks ago. I guess this is what they call the 'curatorial me', and a generation of youth with an insatiable thirst for information.

We started out in Washington, drove through Oregon, Idaho, Utah, paused in Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and arrived at our first destination in Tennessee. Ten days later, set out again. Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and unpacked for our second destination. Two weeks later, headed back west from Illinois to Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, and eight more hours of Washington until Seattle and we arrived at what we call home.

These are the images that we gathered from our friends, family, mountains of Utah, uninterrupted fields of Kansas, and everything that lies between.















1 comment:

  1. You are forgiven when you post this many pictures.

    It is like currency.

    ReplyDelete